Marketing Activation Specialist
ONTHEGO GROUP PTY LTD
The Marketing Activation Specialist is responsible for leading and delivering marketing activation strategy on site for our partners. This position is responsible for driving sales and engagement at On-Premise retailers and at events. We’re looking for someone with a command of new marketing techniques (specifically digital and social platforms) to drive our growing partner business across some of Australia’s largest retail chains.
Duties will include:
- Drive the design and execution of marketing activation plans for internal clients, including a number of iconic retail brands (ensuring all appropriate marketing components i.e. signage, videos, emails, marques, etc.) are in proper rotation.
- Work to deliver all products on-property, organizing all marketing signage and collateral placement; develop floor rotations by evaluating traffic flow patterns, seasonality, special promotions, etc.
- Drive the creative engagement process with central marketing teams, overseeing creation of various collateral, including, email campaigns, flyers and posters for on-property activations.
- Create and pitch ideas for viral campaigns, (including mainstream media, social media and guest events)
- Drive external publicity with our PR partners.
- Coordinate details for activation of guest events on property, including on the ground supervision of events.
Skills and experience
- Significant progress towards Marketing, Advertising or related field, or equivalent education and experience.
- Understanding of modern engagement platforms and techniques.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanour.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume and cover letter to - [email protected]